Sunday, November 13, 2011

I800A Fingerprints!

We received our I800A fingerprint appointment yesterday! This means that they are processing our paperwork and is one of the last steps before approval!!! So, we are scheduled to get our fingerprints taken on December 5 at 8:00 in the morning. I love receiving any sort of paperwork because it just makes me feel like something is happening.  Anytime that we are given an "assignment" I do it immediately. I just can't stand it when things are out of my hands. Although I'm sure people are doing their jobs as they should I just know they don't have the sense of urgency that we have. After all, this is our son we are talking about.

We are also waiting for our Letter of Acceptance from China. Once we receive this letter, which should be any day now, it will be about 11-15 weeks until TRAVEL!! That day will be a big one!!

So, as for right now, we are happy to have some sort of sign that someone has been working on our file. We are one step closer to our little Leo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment